- Residents top concerns were litter and graffiti, parking and poor local shops.
- Over 83% of people had witnessed dog mess on our streets, followed by fly-tipping (67%) and noisy neighbours (42%).
- Most respondents were concerned that landlords don’t maintain their properties or take responsibility for their tenants. 83% were in favour of our plan to introduce a register/licensing scheme for landlords.
- Most people thought that the street cleaning had got worse under the Conservative controlled council.
- Parking outside their house was a problem for 63% of people.
- A majority of people thought that the cost of buying and renting a home was rising too fast.
- Lack of cycle lanes and speeding traffic were considered the main barriers to encourage more people to cycle.
Our Manifesto for Addiscombe is available online and, based on your feedback, your key pledges are listed below. Please take a few seconds to tell us what your top three priorities would be: