Please go to our survey page to express your view on Menta’s application. As local Councillors we will presenting this information to Croydon’s Planning Department.
Complete our survey on Menta’s proposals
By Sean • May 26, 2011 Cherry Orchard Road Redevelopment, Housing, Menta, parking, Planning, transport
About SeanCouncillor for Addiscombe Ward, 1994-2006, re-elected in May 2010 along with Mark Watson and Patricia Hay-Justice. Since May 2014 Chair of Scrutiny. Lives locally in Addiscombe.
- @JanetRSmith agreed, the pub has a huge room to the rear that's not currently used. Possible arts space. - posted on 25/07/2017 01:10
- RT @CroydonSean: Good turn out on Monday night for the #SavetheGlam Pub campaign. Over 40 at the meeting. #croydon #addiscombe https://t.co… - posted on 25/07/2017 01:08
- Public Meeting tonight at 7pm Croydon Town Hall to save the Glamorgan Pub from demolition. #savetheglam #Addiscombe https://t.co/5JrKDDWDIJ - posted on 24/07/2017 08:02
- @Addiscombefirst @cockneycampaign @JMarkDodds @selcamra @Darkstarbrewco @DarkStarJames @Antic_London @CroydonSean s… https://t.co/geu4iOuaNR - posted on 18/07/2017 12:28
- @jamesevison @cockneycampaign @JMarkDodds @selcamra Save Glamorgan Pub, 7pm 24/7, Croydon Town Hall. https://t.co/d8BPN0Dajd - posted on 17/07/2017 22:42