Please go to our survey page to express your view on Menta’s application. As local Councillors we will presenting this information to Croydon’s Planning Department.
Complete our survey on Menta’s proposals
By Sean • May 26, 2011 Cherry Orchard Road Redevelopment, Housing, Menta, parking, Planning, transport
About SeanCouncillor for Addiscombe Ward, 1994-2006, re-elected in May 2010 along with Mark Watson and Patricia Hay-Justice. Since May 2014 Chair of Scrutiny. Lives locally in Addiscombe.
- @LondonLabour GOTV Rally in Croydon tonight at Park Hill Park from 6pm @RuskinCroydon @Waddon @Addiscombefirst John McDonnell speaking live - posted on 06/06/2017 13:38
- Busy morning at Addiscombe Labour Councillors surgery. Residents raising issues about housing, planning, support for local businesses. - posted on 13/05/2017 12:26
- Good write up of Menta's proposals for Cherry Orchard Rd Croydon. No more 55 Storey Skyscraper. #addiscombe @ecco_uk https://t.co/s0eFEUKXNt - posted on 16/04/2017 16:38
- @CroydonSean @CroydonLabour @Addiscombefirst Indeed. Croydon Tories very own John Terry moment. https://t.co/VQSWAOwcWB - posted on 12/04/2017 13:52
- RT @ecco_uk: EU flags on Bisenden Road, East #Croydon https://t.co/3XQvxCAEZF https://t.co/KrSNCDrCrI - posted on 21/03/2017 13:32